We all know that we are gonna spend way more than 2 minutes on this article. Be it us grown-ups or the kids, none would deny their love for this (maggi) instant wonder.
The people at social discovery app GoBuzzinga organised this unique maggi Festival at the national capital, and here is their very own innovations that they had to offer.
1. Maggi in the tropical crispy canapés.
Sauted spices in this cute little canapé with a unique masala maggi topping! Canapés have always been popular as snacks with any king of garnishing on them! So be it our sweetheart masala maggi!
2. Maggi with some delicious and spicy butter chicken.
Butter chicken has always been an eternal favorite, but nevertheless, added with Maggi, the combination would be pretty much luring! They call it “Shutter chicken” with all their love.
3. Maggi as a filling for these delicately delightful seekh kebabs.
Those Seekh kebabs look so awesome!! Plus the added amaze of magi in smoked chicken.
4. Maggi in momos!! Hot kachoris bursting with maggi!! Maggi on cheesy pizzas!! You got to be kidding us!
All about maggi as it was, there were maggi kachoris, maggi momos and chessy maggi pizzas!!
5. Maggi sev puris with sweet maggi chutney, gorgeous indulgence!
Just like the famous sev puri chat, there was this sweet maggi sev puri! With the garnish of desi sev and freshly cut onions slices and tomato cubes, this innovative chat tasted absolutely yummy.
6. Maggi sandwiches out of all!! Crispy toasts and spicy fillings!
Maggi as a filling substitute for crispy toasts sounds amazing in itself!! They slightly undercooked the maggi to maintain its consistency in the sandwich.
7. Burger lovers beware! These magi burgers are simply gonna slay you
Ever imagined a burger patty which would not break into fragments but instead unwind into beautifully spicy noodles when you bite into that cheesy burger.
8. On the top of Southern breakfast queen, the Dosa!
Oh my God! They did not spare the dosa either! They used maggi in its southern dosa aloo avatar to substitute the masala for the “maggi masala dosa”.
9. In pasta avatars like some fanstastic maggi Lasagne! Worth the relish!
And you can actually see maggi noodles breaking out between those yummy lasagne layers. And of course the sauces above and within the lasagne sheets!
10. In an exotic variety of Maggi cooked in Vodka sauce
As amazing as Vodka itself is, so do the dishes taste when cooked with the royal drink. So here it is presenting Maggi in vodka sauce.
11. Red wine grilled fish and maggi do the salsa together
Fish grilled in red wine raised a toast to maggi in this stunning dish!
12. Wanna have that little cheesy pocket filled with some spicy maggi?
Cheesy pockets!! What if they surprise you with a wonderful maggi filling.
13. Where have you ever heard Maggi topped with cream and mangoes.
Cream and juicy mangoes on Maggi sound pure dream!!!
Magical Maggi Garlic Sticks.
Garlic sticks are something you would never have tasted maggi within.
The Hot and Sour wala Spicy Maggi
As much as we love hot and sour soup, people loved this hot and sour maggi as well.