Learn more and avoid falling unintentionally into bad mobile
behavior. Technology at your fingertips is best used
considering these commandments.
• Give priority to people by listening to them and not
sending messages to others.
• Avoid texting while driving. Do not entertain voice calls
while on wheels.
• Keep your voice low and if you are unheard, call back later.
• Never discuss in public your private matters.
• Take and keep calls short in public places.
• Turn off when you are in a library, a restaurant, a concert, a film theatre, temple or church.
• Use snug-fitting headphones.
• Show courtesy by turning the screen brightness.
• Share pictures or photos with permission.
• Keep your screen contents at audience acceptable levels.