No, it isn’t absolutely right to mess with food and the horrible stuff that these food packets yield are enough to set any foodie’s emotions ablaze! Those luring graphics on the packets can get you so easily! Beware folks, choose your packets wisely or you don’t really have to bear with them at all. These are 23 reasons why you should choose your food with extreme caution.
1. This so not similar to the picture Panini.
This rustler’s pepperoni flavoured hot Panini is not even a percent like the picture on the packet and that so not worth the money you have paid!
2. These ridiculous ugly chocolates.
Is making these chocolates so difficult that the firm fell short of the toppings!! The least they could do is arrange that stuff correctly.
3. This dish that is just…GROSS!!
Now that is heights of adultery on food! The dish is so gross it could make any healthy person puke! Just look at that gooey sticky green thing plunging out of the cheese.
4. This not so king size burger.
Look at that burger, it looks half eaten! That is certainly enough to raise all your faith over online food sellers
5. This horrible than scariest dreams pizza.
Ham, sour cream and cheese, really?? What on earth is that green pile of filth covering most of the pizza! That is absolute treason to the trust of food maniacs.
6. A more disgraceful mushroom pizza.
As if one pizza packet wasn’t enough to play with our minds. They say, “Microwaves in minutes”. Well, give us some toppings to call it a pizza at least!
7. This pauper’s brownie.
Seriously, few more marshmallows could have made this brownie look totally the same as on packet!
8. This not so filled within Twinkie.
This Twinkie really questions the existence of chocolate crème filled rolls! What harm could a bit more of chocolate possibly have done?
9. These so so so poor potato skins
Now, if you really want to buy that for real bucks and satisfy your buds, that’s probably gonna be the biggest mistake ever!
10. This “God knows what on earth” treat.
What on earth does this look like!! Some filth piled up into a random monster shaped cookie and raisins sprinkled for kindness!!
11. These monstrously distorted pancakes.
At least, the face!! Crème isn’t that difficult to handle!
12. These tacos and those luring pictures on the packets.
Such a picture!! Who wouldn’t buy them for those fantasies they create? Gluten free and those dreams of sweet potato, black beans and goat cheese!!
13. This McDonald’s poor poor poor burrito.
These big names and their frequent fallacies!! At least the stuffing could have been a bit visible
14. !And, these burritos too.
That picture and the reality!! Looks like they have just tossed those unassorted and raw vegetables in mayonnaise!
15. This bar of chocolate.
Are those so called dry fruits an act of kindness?? Those local chocolates without any fancy wrappers or labels or brand names are so much better!
16. And this chocolate as well.
Why, God, Why? This is just another way of luring people via those fancy wrappers.
17. This ice cream that’s literally in tears.
Fruit punch, cotton candy and gum balls!! Seriously people, never fall into these Popsicle ads!
18. And this one as well.
That would probably crash down the hopes of every ice cream freak!
19. And definitely this Scooby-doo that looks like the monsters in the cartoon series.
What an insult to this cute doggy!! Strictly these ice cream packets should be banned!
20. This mutated brownie with no nuts.
Did those nuts just disappear due to some unearthly mutations!! How much work does it take to just sprinkle some over the brownies!
21. These stuffed sandwiches with no stuffings at all.
Fit and active sells these so called healthy stuffed sandwiches with such pictures, every fitness freak would fall prey!! Turkey and broccoli, really!
22. Whatever this sausage breakfast scramble was ever supposed to be.
Who on earth would have expected such a horrific start to the day! Those busy folks might just have fetched such packets expecting them to be saviours for breakfast!
23. And theseterribly horrifying bananas in syrup.
Bananas in syrup, what an idea, really? These look entirely like some alien thing and are enough to scare any human up their feet! Forget eating them at all.