If you think you have been ruled by symmetry all the way throughout your life to the current date, time up people! Try these new haircuts and defy symmetry on its face!
- This new imprinted lavender cut.
Because everyone adores the color.
- This straight-edge silver minimalist pixie cut.
For everyone obsessed with the pixie cut.
- This asymmetrical cotton candy front fringe.
Because all you wanted was to defy symmetry.
- This self-patterned one-side shave with short locks on the other side.
What can be more punk than that?
- This furious bob-cut with a surprise under the locks job.
Time for a bit of surprise folks!
- This 360 degrees underway cut with swift bangs on the front.
- This sloping asymmetrical blunt cut.
Because asymmetry is the new goal of your life.
- This gen-next Cruella de Vil cut.
Cruel! Isn’t it?
- This flower-etched undercut along the back.
Yet another beautiful underway cut!
- This smaller than the mainstream pixie with the barely noticeable uneven bangs.
Too much punk!
- This modern experiment with the classic Cleopatra cut.
Queen would have been excited to try this!
- These simple yet elegant beautiful etched carvings.
Artistic as well as elegant!
- This nerdy highlighted geek bob.
Too much of a geek!
- This totally geometric tribal undercut with the pony.
Awesome when you can hide it with your pony as well as flaunt it when you want to.
- This weird but charming half-bob with the perfect arc.
The next experiment for crazy emo bob lovers!
- These swift crop curves.
They somehow resemble crop circles yet look so decent and less fierce than alien activity!
- This slanting side undercut that resembles planets and orbits.
Way too astronomical and cringe-worthy!
- This smart and beautiful messy cut.
Because messy is the new beautiful. Seems you would need to just wake up in the morning for this stuff!
- This magnificent graduation from a sweep to sloping undercut.
Yet another strikingly transforming cut!
- This midway triangular shave with an orange highlighted bob.
That is way too awesome with the highlights adding to the beauty of the hairdo!
- These evil tiny slits on the bangs that will simply kill anyone who comes in your way.
That indeed looks more evil than Cruella De Vil’s haircut.